- Free Check Engine Light Diagnosis?
- Have You Met Your Cabin Air Filter?
- Top Tips for First-Time Car Buyers
- Replace Your Windshield Wipers and Help Wipe Out Cancer, too!
- Understand Your Car’s Maintenance Services
- Taking Care of Your Car: Where Do You Start?*
- Fearless Auto Care: A Guide to What Women Should Know About Their Cars
- Official Certified Female-Friendly® Auto Repair Shop
- Automotive Repairs: Don’t Ignore Unfamiliar Noises From Your Car!
- Will You Pass the Required Smog Test?
Category Archives: Tires
A new customer recently called us whose friend had observed his vehicle’s tires bouncing “like basketballs” down the freeway! He wondered if this was dangerous. Yes, this could very well become a dangerous situation. If your vehicle’s tires are not … Continue reading
Have you checked your tire pressures recently? Do you know the birth date of your tires? When did you last run your hand over the tire’s surface and look for cracks or uneven wear? Have you checked to see if … Continue reading
The practice/concept of filling street car tires (tires that are driven on city streets) with nitrogen has been around for the last few years. The idea has its foundation in the racing industry where nitrogen has been used to fill … Continue reading