Dean's Automotive wants you to be aware of how important your 60000 service is. Every car in Mountain View should have one once their odometer reaches 60000 miles - it is the most extensive service that your car will undergo as nearly every single system is shown attention in some way.
What sort of maintenance can you expect at your 60000 service when you visit Dean's Automotive? Here are most of the common ones:
- Fluid changes for every system, including the clutch and brake fluid.
- The brakes and suspension should be checked, it may be time to replace those old shocks.
- All four wheels being aligned.
- Every belt may need to be replaced, your timing belt may be able to last until 75,000 miles but don’t push it as you will be stranded if it breaks.
- The camshaft, valve gasket and crankshaft seals should be replaced when the timing belt is replaced. This can be a difficult task to undertake, but the technicians at Dean's Automotive are well experienced in this. The water pump should also be easier to access while the timing belt is off and will be inspected for leaks.
And those are just the expected needs at a 60000 service. What else may your car need after 60000 miles of use on the roads of Mountain View? Your Dean's Automotive technicians is ready to find out and give you an honest appraisal. Call us up today if your car is approaching, or over, 60000 miles for the 60000 service that is vital to the long term health of your car.